Tuesday 1 September 2009

Kitsune Noir Mixcast - No. 005 - Bobby Solomon

Kitsune Noir Mixcast - No. 005 - Bobby Solomon

Bobby Solomon (Kitsune Noir boss) on his new mix:

It’s midnight here on the West Coast, so it should be Friday everywhere else in the world. This weeks Mixcast is a little different. I was walking to get a coffee the other night when I started listening to The Magnetic Fields’ Take Ecstasy With Me and started thinking about Neon Indian’s Should Have Done Acid With You at the same time. I also just finished Augesten Burough’s Dry, so all together I thought I’d make a mix about vices

01 AA Bondy - Vice Rag
02 The Magnetic Fields - Take Ecstasy With Me
03 The Beach Boys - I Went To Sleep
04 Neon Indian - Should Have Taken Acid With You
05 The Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth
06 Wilco - Handshake Drugs
07 The Velvet Underground - Heroin
08 The Album Leaf - Hang Over
09 Bright Eyes - Coat Check Dream Song
10 Badly Drawn Boy - Epitaph

↓ Kitsune Noir Mixcast - No. 005 - Bobby Solomon ↓

KITSUNE NOIR: blog / mixcast

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: