Wednesday 2 December 2009

Pase Rock - Live At Home



Pase Rock just posted a new mix over at Fully Fitted, his very own "Live at Home". Check out the tracklist and download below after a word from the man himself:

"wazzzaaap. I haven't posted on this thing in ages. So this afternoon I did a Live At Home mix. just fartin around on the turntables procrastinating on cleaning up the crib. These are some of my favorite jams. I let the songs play out and some of the mixes are sloppy and one of my serato records had a scratch in it so it was skipping on some songs but that's all in the spirit of Live at Home right? I reaaaaalllly wanted to go in on the early 90's R&B but I spared you after a few choice cuts... oh yeah and there's some new Pase exclusive world premiere jams on there... actually just one from me, and then some other randomness... bump it late night, early in the morning... in your hooptie or your big body Benz. It's all to the good."

1. Nina Simone - Baltimore
2. Gregory Isaacs - If I Don't Have You
3. Res - 700 Mile Situation
4. Paul Simon - Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes (unreleased version)
5. Shabazz Palaces - Blastit At The Homie Rayzer’s Charm Lake Plateau Bbq July At Outpalace Pk
6. New Look - Everything
7. Milton Nascimento - Tudo Que Voce Podia Ser
8. Hi-Tek ft. Mos Def & Vinia Mojica - Get Ta Steppin'
9. Tesla Boy - Neon Love
10. Chuckii Booker - Games
11. Loose Ends - Don't You Ever Try To Change Me
12. New Edition - You're Not My Kind Of Girl
13. LJ Rap - Pimp Daddy
14. Fela Ransome Kuti - Let's Start
15. Sebastian Tellier - La Ritournelle
16. Pase Ocean - Nights (Feel Like Gettin Down) ((Shazam Mix))
17. Soko - The Dandy Cowboys
18. Stevie Ray Vaughn - Cold Shot
19. Cody Chesnutt - Michelle
20. Fleetwood Mac - Brown Eyes (Maulongated Edit)

↓ Pase Rock - Live at Home Mix ↓

Pase Rock: myspace

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: